Sep 5, 2011

Welcome New Members: Reconstitutions, PeacockGypsyVintage, PeacockGypsy and BackHomeAgain

Vintage Coro Necklace - Gold tone with Rhinestones
Reconstitutions is a wonderful shop full of fabulous vintage jewelry. On offer is a lovely selection of jewelry, including earrings and necklaces, many of which are made by well known designers particularly Coro. Here's what Shelley has to say about her shop; "I have a passion for vintage jewelry as well as recycling and re-purposing. In my search for amazing vintage jewelry finds, I collect broken and battered vintage jewelry which I disassemble and offer for use in your projects."

Oriental Theme Tasseled Metallic Lame Headband Turban
PeacockGypsyVintage offers a unique selection of handmade and one of a kind, Flapper style head wear. PeacockGypsyVintage is the result of Linda's career as a costume designer. "I am well-traveled and have lived in Europe buying and selling antique textiles. I incorporate all of those experiences of color and texture into my art and collections. I have been collecting, studying and selling vintage, antique clothing and textiles for over 30 years and managed a high end vintage clothing store in the 80s."

Masterpiece Beaded Bird Antique Vintage Floor Lamp
PeacockGypsy is the sister shop to PeacockGypsyVintage. On offer in this shop is a gorgeous selection of handmade, one of a kind, artistic lamp shades on period bases. As Linda states in her shop; "These shades are covered with antique and vintage metallic laces, lames, nets, voided velvets, embroidered and beaded fabrics. Shades rest on refurbished and refreshed, painted bases from the 40s era or earlier."




Vintage Spice Jars and Rack
BackHomeAgain is an online emporium of antiques, vintage collectibles and handmade items whose motto is "a delightful collection of goods sure to remind you of the joy and comfort of being... back home again." LuAnn has this to say about herself and her shop: "I like to tell people I like all things old. I even have a degree in Gerontology. I'm passionate about working with older adults and the stuff they call junk. I started Back Home Again many years ago as a way to channel my creative energy and stay connected to my roots. I was born and raised in Indiana where I learned to sew sitting at my grandma's feet. I've collected vintage items for years and am especially proud of my Russel Wright collection."

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Welcome new members! What lovely items they have to offer!!

wonderdiva said...

Welcome new members! Very tempting items in your shops!

Suzanne@threepeats said...

Welcome everyone...what lovely shops you have, my dears ;)