Feb 21, 2011

It's The Small Things That Count!

How did the little die get into the Miniature Bottle? You'll have to ask 'Vintage In Bloom'.

Tiny Pixie Shoe from Such And Sort
is a nice fit for your collection of miniatures!
When I was a little girl I was fascinated with the shadow box on my grandma's livingroom wall. It had a delightful assortment of tiny things that I couldn't resist poking at, picking up and playing with. Little ceramic animals, tiny glass bottles, a dusty feather, wee dolls - items that made me ask a hundred questions and made by grandma call me 'nosey'. You can find all sorts of mini's and tiny's from Etsy Vintage Team members. One member, Moxie Thrift, even has the shadow box to put them in!


Vintage Japan Tiny Porcelain Birds from TParty
will bring a song to your shadow box!

Dandelion Girl offers wee sips from this pair of
Vintage Miniature Amber Bottles Wheaton Glass Tonic Bitters.





3 comments:

jen said...

All so cute!

Susan from The T-Cozy said...

What a fun post — such sweet and tiny vintage treasures! Thanks for featuring my kitschy bird figurines.

OhFaro said...

Oh! Love these cute little treasures.