Nov 12, 2011

Fresh Picks: Eclectic Ephemera

Vintage cards, photos and advertisements can make your holiday projects one-of-a-kind fabulous! There’s so much you can do with vintage ephemera--frame it as a focal point for your holiday décor, create fun ornaments or unique table placecards, decorate your precious packages? Start with these quirky finds and let your imagination run wild!



Dictionary art print ELK art...
$10.00

1910 -CHRISTMAS Lucky HORSES...
$10.50

Vintage Photo - Mother With...
$2.95

Vintage 1969 ZIPPO Lighter A...
$6.00

Vintage Christmas Photo - Cl...
$4.49

Santa Claus Christmas Cards...
$10.00

Treasury tool by whalesharkwebsites

4 comments:

Nells Vintage House said...

This has given me some great ideas! Thanks for posting. :)

Happily Era After and The Vintage Reader Etsy Shops said...

This is great! I love old photographs and ads, I could look at them all day! A true look into the past! Thanks so much for including my zippo ad!
Jen

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring my elk! Love all the pics!

FascinatingHobbies said...

thanks for including my Christmas postcard, I am very pleased and proud to be included in this very convivial and friendly team with real good and genuine vintage items.
warm regards and good luck to all Etsy members from FascinatingHobbies' shop, Paris France