Jul 30, 2011

Fresh Picks: Loud Luggage

Check out the stereo speakers retrofitted into a vintage suitcase in the upper corner of this Chicago Tribune Photo. What a brilliant DIY project! Here are some swell vintage cases to get you started, or Follow This Link for dozens more choices.



vintage OSHKOSH Blue SUITCAS...
$150.00

Circa 1880 Box, Suitcase Lea...
$58.00

Vintage Leather Trimmed Mend...
$55.00

Vintage Vacationer Suitcase ...
$24.95

CHRISTMAS IN JULY Vintage 19...
$45.00

Vintage Roller Skate Metal C...
$39.99

Treasury tool by whalesharkwebsites

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oooh, love these, especially the blue set! Vintage luggage will never go out of style!
Thanks for including my Samsonite.

nora - treasurehuntvintage said...

GREAT post!! I have a vintage luggage obsession. It's great for storing and toting my wares back and forth from shows. I have trouble selling any of it, though! Nice picks here!

Pam said...

Thank you for the honor of being included in this vintage luggage post * I love my blue osh kosh set and will certainly miss it when it's gone! xo Pam

vintage eye said...

Sweeeet!