Feb 18, 2011

Foodie Friday: K Is For KITCHEN GADGET

Kitchenware lot from tparty

When it comes to kitchen prep, I am a "less is more" kinda gal. I generally get by with a sharp knife, cutting board, and maybe a manual can opener. Hubby, however, is "Inspector Gadget". Bring on any widget, thing-a-ma-bob or do-hickey, and he is happy to help in the kitchen!!

Here are some "gadgets" from days past that are too cool to forget:

Sifter from ReBopShop


Masher from calloohcallay


Kitchen scale from TheFancyLamb


What are your favorite "can't live without" gadgets???

2 comments:

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

i love that scale! if i had enough room in my kitchen, i would KEEP all the scales we sell. my husband just scored an old shake maker...i think that is my "new" can't live without gadget.

Just Because said...

I love the masher especially paired with the blue bowl. I have a ton of oldtools like this,, never use them but always think I might!