Dec 2, 2010

Hustle and Bustle

wonderdiva

vintagejunkinmytrunk

10karri

'Tis the Season!  We're all a bit busier this time of your!  And then, before you know it, the holiday season is over!

That is why it's a good idea to take a "breather" once in awhile and enjoy the festive time of year!  Take a drive at night and look at the beautiful Christmas lights!  I used to do that with my kids all the time, and I'll still go by myself if I can't find anyone to go with me!  I have my favorite developments that I know won't disappointment me!

Take time to have a friend over and enjoy coffee, tea, or wine!  Even if it's just an hour chat, it will do you good!

I also love to take a little time to visit a nursing home and bring a little gift for everyone.  I just buy little things like miniature Christmas trees at Pat Catans or Michaels Craft Store and print out a little Happy Holidays tag to go on it!  Everyone loves this little surprise!

So take time to enjoy all the wonder of the season...before it passes you by!  And I can't help but put in a little plug for our wonderful Etsy Vintage Team!  Be sure to check out http://www.etsy.com/ and enter "etsyvintageteam" in the search, under "vintage" to find plenty of wonderful Christmas gift ideas (and maybe a little something for yourself!).

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

nora - treasurehuntvintage said...

Great reminder! It's all too easy to get caught up in the hustle and forget to "live each moment to its fullest".

Callooh Callay said...

What a nice message! My FIL's in a nursing home and I know he appreciates the kind thoughts of others.

(P.S. Love that china from 11Kari.)