Oct 31, 2010

Welcome New Member: Vintage Junk in My Trunk

Voted shop name most likely to bring smiles, we're pleased to introduce new member Vintage Junk in My Trunk of New Jersey. There's an eclectic variety of treasures, with a wealth of vintage holiday decorating items right now. Gina collects "all things vintage (and antique) and hopes to find loving homes for every found treasure. To me, the beauty and charm of vintage lies in its imperfection! If it's old, tattered, or chippy, I'll like it and you will find it here!"

If you're "of a certain age," you will remember Old Maid! I know there was a newer version of this card game into the 1960s, but certainly it became politically incorrect soon after. This early 1950s edition is quite a find!

Although new to the Etsy Vintage Team, Gina has jumped in quickly, serving as the coordinator of our Facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Etsy-Vintage-Team/104375582943641

More smiles--and memories--are guaranteed when you visit Vintage Junk in My Trunk. Welcome!

1 comment:

Nora-transient*treasures said...

Welcome to the team! Great shop name--and great vintage goods! :~) Nora