Oct 21, 2010

Vintage Milk Glass

I love vintage milk glass so much I devoted an entire Etsy shop to it! Milk Glass is such a classic and looks great in a grouping!

My favorite milk glass bar far is Fenton milk glass hobnail! Fenton started production of the hobnail pattern way back in the 1950's and it's been going strong ever since! It's had it's highs and lows, but it's definitely back in popularity at this time!

It can also be quite affordable for the less scarce pieces, and also quite pricey for the more hard to find pieces! But it's well worth it! Fenton milk glass is high quality!

I love using my Fenton milk glass during the holiday's filled with festive Christmas ornaments for a fun and classic holiday look!

Speaking of the holiday's....Fenton milk glass makes a great gift too!

If you have never purchased Fenton milk glass hobnail pieces before, start with baby steps. Purchase a smaller less expensive piece. I think you will be hooked liked me!









Start with a smaller piece like this



1 comment:

Karen said...

I thinks it's really pretty, too, and very versatile. My collection is mostly the opalescent pieces, due to inheriting from my mil's HUGE collection!