Aug 11, 2008

EVST Daily Dose: 8.11.08

All items featured until 8/17 will be from the EVST Sale!


Like these wicked cool vintage Auto-Rad tags from SurrenderDorothy.







AUTO-RAD. Honestly that's it says on this 1 1/2" square of heavy-weight stamped brass. This highly unusual element of vintage tarnished brass will make the coolest pendant ever!

I stumbled upon these in my Dad's Model A restoration stuff after he passed away. He bought them at the Model A&T convention in Hershey Pennsylvania many many years ago. I can only assume that they were meant to be used to tag Automobile Radiators. They polish up beautifully is you want yours to be shiny. I've left them the way I found them. Some are more tarnished than others.

This listing is for ONE Auto-Rad Tag. If you would like more than one, please let me know and I'll created a special listing just for you.

No comments: