May 31, 2008

EVST Daily Dose: 5.31.08

This is something every vintage kitchen needs to have. These classic primary colors nesting Pyrex bowls from ImSoVintage are a must for any respectable vintage lover!

AHHHH the memories these bring back. Warm gooey chocolate chip cookies, licking the chocolate frosting off of the beaters,....whoops I'm sensing a theme here and I am making myself hungry. I bought these bowls at auction about ten years ago, because my mother had a set when I was growing up, and had them displayed in my vintage kitchen, but now that I have moved I unfortunately don't have a place for them and so I am passing them on to someone else to enjoy.

These will look wonderful in your retro kitchen or make a great addition to your Pyrex collection. These bowls are being sold in used vintage condition. The blue and red bowl have some wear on the outside, but there are NO chips or cracks.

No comments: